Global Electric Toothbrush Market Overview:
The Global Electric Toothbrush Market size is expected to reach $3.9 billion by 2024, rising at a market growth of 8.1% CAGR during the forecast period.
The electrical toothbrush is a form of toothbrush which makes rapid, automatic bristle motions and is used in cleaning teeth. Brushing teeth manually could lead to damage of enamel and the gums. Electric toothbrush are equipped with pressure sensors, which ensures appropriate pressure is applied while brushing.
Click Here For Free Insights
Growing awareness about oral hygiene has significantly contributed to the growth of the electric toothbrush market. Additionally, rising disposable income among the middle class population in the developing countries has fuelled the adoption of electric toothbrushes. However, the cost of these brushes acts as a major restraint, especially in the underdeveloped countries.
Segmental Analysis: Global Electric Toothbrush Market
Based on Bristle, the Electric Toothbrush market segments the market into
- Soft: The Soft Bristle market held the largest share in the Global Electric Toothbrush Market by Bristle in 2017
Based on Head Movement, the Electric Toothbrush market segments the market into
- Rotation/Oscillation: The Rotation/Oscillation market is expected to witness a CAGR of 9.1% during (2018 - 2024).
Based on End User, the Electric Toothbrush market segments the market into
- Adults: The Adults market dominated the Global Electric Toothbrush Market by End user in 2017
Based on Regions, the Electric Toothbrush market segments the market into
- North America (U.S, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America, Middle East and Africa (Brazil, Argentina, UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Nigeria, Rest of LAMEA).
Global Electric Toothbrush Market Competition Analysis:
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the Market. Key companies profiled in the report include Koninklijke Philips N.V., Procter & Gamble Co., Panasonic, Omron Healthcare, Colgate-Palmolive, Water Pik, FOREO, Emmi Ultrasonic GmbH, Quip, and Shenzhen Risun Technology Co. Ltd.
North America Market
Asia Pacific Market
By Head Movement
By End User
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Procter & Gamble Co.
- Omron Healthcare
- Water Pik
- Emmi Ultrasonic GmbH
- Shenzhen Risun Technology Co. Ltd.
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage of Electric Toothbrush Market
- Highest number of market tables and figures
- Subscription based model available
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free