According to a new report North America Urinary Incontinence Devices Market, published by KBV research, the North America Urinary Incontinence Devices Market would witness market growth of 10.7% CAGR during the forecast period (2017 – 2023).
The Vaginal Slings market was the major contributor in the North America Urinary incontinence devices Market by Product in 2016. The Artificial Urinary Sphincters market is expected to witness a CAGR of 11.7% during (2017 – 2023).
The External Urinary Incontinence Devices market held the dominant share in the North America Urinary incontinence devices Market by Category in 2016 and would continue to be a dominant market till 2023, growing at a CAGR of 9.9 % during the forecast period.
The Mexico Urinary incontinence devices Market is expected to attain a market size of $152.2 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 12.5% during 2017 -2023.The External Urinary Incontinence Devices market would be the dominant category in the Mexico Urinary incontinence devices Market by 2023.
The market research report has exhaustive quantitative insights providing a clear picture of the market potential in various segments across the countries in the region. The key impacting factors of the North America Urinary Incontinence Devices Market have been discussed in the report with the elaborated company profiles of C. R. Bard, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, Coloplast Group, Medtronic plc, Ethicon US, LLC. (Johnson & Johnson), B. Braun Melsungen AG, Teleflex Incorporated, Atlantic Therapeutics, Zephyr Surgical Implants, and Incontrol Medical LLC.
North America Urinary Incontinence Devices Market Segmentation
- Urinary Catheters
- Foley Catheters
- Other Urinary Catheters
- Vaginal Slings
- Conventional Vaginal slings
- Advanced Vaginal Slings
- Electrical Stimulation Devices
- Artificial Urinary Sphincters
- Other Devices
- External Urinary Incontinence Devices
- Internal Urinary Incontinence Devices
By Incontinence Type
- Stress Incontinence
- Urge Incontinence
- Overflow Incontinence
- Functional Incontinence
- US Urinary Incontinence Devices Market
- Canada Urinary Incontinence Devices Market
- Mexico Urinary Incontinence Devices Market
- Rest of North America Urinary Incontinence Devices Market
- R. Bard, Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Coloplast Group
- Medtronic plc
- Ethicon US, LLC. (Johnson & Johnson)
- Braun Melsungen AG
- Teleflex Incorporated
- Atlantic Therapeutics
- Zephyr Surgical Implants
- Incontrol Medical LLC
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage of North America Urinary Incontinence Devices Market
- Highest number of market tables and figures
- Subscription based model available
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free